Moving Down Under

Adam and Barnadi embark on an epic move to the other side of the world!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Before

Our house on delivery day
Posted by Adam at 12:41 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: House, Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • Living Down Under

Index

  • ▼  2012 (41)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • Breakages
      • Seasons change
      • After
      • Before
      • Happy Easter.
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (163)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (70)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (16)

Quick links

  • APC (24)
  • Australia (26)
  • British Citizenship (15)
  • CAOP (21)
  • Count Down (83)
  • ebay (15)
  • Fatso (7)
  • Gingerpus (4)
  • Goldie (7)
  • Half Marathon (16)
  • Hobart (12)
  • House (15)
  • Job search (30)
  • Melbourne (15)
  • Money (6)
  • Packing (43)
  • PBA (13)
  • Pharmacy (34)
  • Picture (91)
  • Skippy McBruce (3)
  • Travel Plans (45)
  • UK (43)
  • Video (3)
  • Visa (34)
  • Wildlife (15)

Featured Links

  • Australian Pharmacy Council
  • Currency Converter
  • Dept of Immigration and Citizenship
  • ebay
  • Gumtree
  • Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
  • Pharmacy board of Australia
  • SEEK
  • Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia

Popular Posts

  • Breakages
    We have had to get in touch with the insurance company regarding our shipping due to the multiple breakages.  They are already saying it is ...
  • It's a funny old world.
    It is strange how life can work out, because in moving to the other side of the world we have returned to our life from 8 years ago, when I ...
  • Count Down to Emigration...TODAY.
    The day has finally arrived, after years of planning, we are about to Leave the UK.  Not that our new life in Australia will begin for a whi...
  • Count Down to Emigration...5 Days.
    It is still very early, but I thought I would write this post whilst I still have a definite wifi source.  By the end of today, B and I will...
  • Count Down to Emigration...3 Days.
    We will be leaving London this morning to spend the rest of out time in the UK at my sisters house, before being sent off at Heathrow on Sun...
  • Good things come in threes?
    Yesterday we received our shipping container with all our stuff from the UK....which we still haven't finished unpacking.  When I got ho...
  • The big hold up
    To work as a pharmacist in Australia you have to be registered with the Pharmacy Board of Australia.  I have come over here on the stream B ...
  • Count Down to Emigration...6 Days.
    Two men from Pickfords are downstairs right now, packing up our lives into boxes, whilst this goes on B is sleeping off a hangover.  The van...
  • Frustration turns to Anger
    As another week of waiting for news from the PBA passed I thought I would get back in touch to find out if they could give me an estimate of...
  • Count Down to Emigration...222 days.
    I know I always say I shouldn't post blogs when I am on-call, as it always sours my mood.  But here goes anyway.  The topic of on-calls ...

Total page views

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.