After receiving news of my limited registration I have now started working at the pharmacy in Epping. So far so good. I am now just spending most of the time trying to get to grips with their dispensing system and all the brand names, some of which are the same, but some are very different. Even the doses are different, co-amoxiclav comes in a 1g strength and is always given twice a day, unlike in the UK where it is a 625mg dose and given three times a day. Another piece of good news, I have been told by the HR manager that there is a chance once my registration is complete I'll be able to work in Preston, which is much closer to home, I may even be able to walk to work again.
I had no shifts at the pharmacy over the 4 day weekend and so I have gone back to the restaurant to work with B for some extra cash, but I feel this will be the last time I do this, as I have full time hours now. We both had Easter Sunday off and spent the day at IKEA and sorting out the house. Easter may be in Autumn here, but it still feels like the right time to do some planting, and so we have started to grow some herbs on our balcony. We will just have to see how well they grow through an Australian winter.
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment