We will be leaving London this morning to spend the rest of out time in the UK at my sisters house, before being sent off at Heathrow on Sunday. It still doesn't feel quite real, it's not after all unusual for us to take a long holiday, or spend a few days in London. We had a nice long walk along the Thames yesterday as far as Tower Bridge and then back to the Victoria Apollo via Westminster in order to watch the matinee of Wicked. We have learnt from previous experience that it is always cheaper to buy tickets directly from the theatre, as all the discounted ticket booths only offer 'the best available seats'.
I finally got news from the Alfred hospital, and as I suspected, I didn't get the job. They did however ask to keep my CV on their books in case anything else came up that would be more appropriate. Despite my bad feelings about the interview, their comments were positive. They said I had a good interview, but the person they appointed had more relevant experience, which is fine, and kind of what I expected.
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment