Friday, March 2, 2012

It's a funny old world.

It is strange how life can work out, because in moving to the other side of the world we have returned to our life from 8 years ago, when I first met B.  He was the restaurant manager and I worked behind the bar to earn some money while studying to become a pharmacist.

Last night B phoned me because they needed an extra pair of hands at the restaurant, so having nothing else to do, and thinking the extra money would always come in handy I agreed to come in to help out.  Still I am not sure how much help I really was, it has been 7 years since I last worked in a restaurant, and I do not envy the person who got to sample my first attempt at making a latte after all these years.  But I can't have been too bad as B's boss has asked me to come in again on Saturday.


Adam

1 comment:

  1. Funny indeed. I hope you guys are happy and everything goes well. Fabien.

    ReplyDelete