Thursday, January 13, 2011

Count Down to Emigration...315 days.

Today is our 4 year anniversary....well from our Australian wedding.  As we had two weddings we now have two anniversaries. 

At work today I did the foolish thing of volunteering to help out with the rota's.  But for some reason I don't seem too bothered, maybe it's because I know I only have 315 days left before my contract ends, and we move over to Australia.

The move to Australia has become one more step closer to becoming a reality.  I had my appointment with the notary officer today, and so all the documents I needed certified copies of for my visa application and APC assessment have now been done.  I should be able to submit my APC assessment by the end of the week, the visa application on the other hand will still take a little bit longer, but should still be able to send it off by the end of the month.  The cost of getting all this done was also a nice surprise, as the notary officer ended up charging a lot less than originally quoted.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment