With only 480 days to go until my current contract ends, our plans to move to Australia are beginning to become a little more real.
Our exact destination unfortunately still remains vague, and will depend heavily on availability of work. The dream is still to aim for Hobart, a complete new start for us both. But friends of B do not worry just yet as Melbourne is still on the cards, if work proves too elusive in Tassie.
The exact date of our move will also have to wait until nearer the time, I'm all for 'the sooner the better', but B is more worried about flight prices over December, so there might be a delay.
Wherever we end up and whenever we leave, I am feeling extremely excited and can't wait for the chance of a new life in a new country.
Time I am sure will fly by......
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment