After my little rant in yesterdays post I have nearly finished being able to fully answer question 81 of my visa application form. A combination of checking through my old diaries, my passport, B's passport and the time stamp on our photos has enabled me to give the exact dates of 48 of the 51 trips abroad I have taken in the past 10 years.
Unfortunately the dates of 3 trips still elude me for a combination of reasons.
1) They happened in the time between 2001 and 2003, so this was before I met B.
2) I didn't have a digital camera at the time so no nice electronically dated pictures.
3) The trips were all to Spain or Spanish islands so no stamp in my passport was made.
4) I didn't keep a diary until 2004.
So any help will be greatly appreciated!
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment