Sunday, October 31, 2010

Count Down to Emigration...389 days.

I can't believe how much time has passed since I started writing this blog.  It does not feel like I have made very much progress at all, this is partly because so much is time dependant or 'other people' dependant.

For Example:

VISA - Statutory Declarations
          - Notary officer
          - Passport processing time
          - Medical and character checks

APC  - References
          - Notary officer
          - GPhC
          - Letter of good standing
          - Exam timetable

Travel - Tickets not on sale until 11 months prior to travel.
           - Contract

All I can do is make sure that all the bits I can do myself are done so that when the time is right there is nothing else to hold things up.  Such as writing my CV, getting B to finish off the sponsorship form and booking an appointment with a notary officer.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment