It is days like this when I just wish we could pack up our bags and leave right now. I have to keep telling myself, the only reason we are still here is because of the money, and I have to stop myself getting so stressed by all the rubbish that goes with it. After all there's going to be good points and bad points to any job, no matter which hemisphere I'm in.
Our original plans were always to move to Australia by 2010, but then a job offer came that seemed too good to be true! So here we are, and to be honest there is so much still to organise that even if I did hand my notice in tomorrow, we are still nowhere near ready enough to move. So we will have to stick it out, and just make sure that everything else is continuing to tick along at a steady rate. I don't know what we will do if after all this something goes wrong with the visa application.......
Adam
Sorry to everyone for this rather self indulgent blog post. I probably shouldn't post anything when I'm feeling this stressed at work.
ReplyDeleteAdam