Thursday, April 7, 2011

Count Down to Emigration...231 days.

Well this is it.  I have done all I can for my visa application, it is now all up to the Australian embassy as to whether or not they want to let me in to their country.  I went to Cardiff this morning for my appointment with one of the panel doctors and radiographers.  I turned up very early in the end, as I was paranoid the M4 would be very busy in the morning, especially with the toll at the Severn crossing.  This turned out to be not too much of a bad thing, as I was able to get my chest x-ray done and produce a urine sample while I waited.  The rest of the time I spent getting myself more familiar with the information contained within the AMH.  The actual medical went quite smoothly, as anticipated, and I was pleasantly surprised by how flattering the doctors scales were compared to our own bathroom set.  The doctor said the results of all the tests should be back within a couple of days, and so she will let me know if they turn up anything untoward.  In the mean time all I can do is wait......wait and revise for my CAOP exam that is. 

However for the rest of today, I will make the most of my day off work and the unseasonably warm weather by spending it outside watching the world go by.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment