Friday, April 22, 2011

Count Down to Emigration...216 days.

Well tomorrow we will be going back to Indonesia for a great big holiday, travelling all across Java, Bali and Lombok.  So it will be a while before I post any more on this blog, this makes me think it will be a good time to have a summary of progress so far....

My visa application is now completely out of my hands, I had my health check and the results should have been received by the Australian embassy in London.  It may take up to 6 months for them to come to a decission, but B is hopefully we might even know by the time we get back from Indonesia.




Also by the time I get back from Indonesia I will only have about 2 more weeks before my CAOP exam.  I finally got a reply from the PSA, and have managed to order the final book I need for the exam, that should hopefully arrive while we are away, and be ready for me to pick up from the post office.

Pickfords have given us a quote on how much it will cost to ship everything to Melbourne, and I must confess I was plesently suprised.  Saying that, the quote did not include the insurance or customs charges.  The delivery should take between 10-14 weeks so that should enable us plenty of time for our travel plans and to find somewhere to live.

I haven't really said anything new here, but it will be good to see how much has changed by the time we get back.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment