Monday, April 4, 2011

Count Down to Emigration...234 days.

Yesterday my copy of the Australian Medicines Handbook 2011 arrived through the post.  The AMH is one of the permitted texts for the CAOP exam I will be sitting in June.  After having a quick flick through it, it seems to be the Australian version of the BNF.  One of the major differences is the AMH has a rather large chapter on antidotes and antivenoms.  Now I can start getting familiar with the information contained within, and the layout so that I am ready to use it for the exam.


We went to Pickfords yesterday, and have made an appointment for one of them to come over to our house next weekend, and give us a quote on how much it will cost to ship everything to Australia.  It's very hard to imagine all our possessions packed up into a container to be shipped halfway across the globe, we have so much to take!  We are certainly going to need a bit of a tidy up before they arrive.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment