Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Count Down to Emigration...82 Days.

Last night I was ready to just drive to the airport and catch the next available flight to Australia.  Forget about the countdown, the packing, all the travel plans, just grab my passport and go.  Work has been very stressful of late, what with a shortage of staff making planning the rotas next to impossible, and I've just about had enough of it, which an unusual mood for me to be in when I'm not on-call. 

Still we didn't go, so the countdown still stands.  Instead we had a successful time booking hotels for the trip.  A much more worthwhile activity than day dreaming about escaping early.

Despite my earlier excitement about our new lodger, Gingerpus, she hasn't been back since that first 3 night stretch that she stayed over.  I haven't even seen her on the street so who knows where she has gone.  Her owners have probably locked her in to stop her straying again!  It's probably for the best, we don't want her getting to comfortable, the next tenants might not be so accommodating of fat cats.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment