It was good news, the HR manager at the pharmacy in Epping gave us the all clear to proceed, so I am now in the process of applying for my limited registration and my supervised practice. It is incredible to think this is all without the need for an interview or anything. Epping is such a convenient location for me, as it is only a 20 minute train ride from our house. It will take at least a couple of weeks to process the paperwork so both B and I have a couple of weeks in which we can just enjoy being in Melbourne with no more stresses.
I think it must be a record, we arrive in Melbourne with nothing, and after only 10 days we have a roof over our heads and are both pretty much sorted on the job front. Yesterday we got our medicare set up and applied for our home phone and broadband. The only big job remaining now is converting our driving licenses and as neither of us is in a hurry to get a car that is not urgent.
It is going to be strange working in a community pharmacy for the first time ever, I will miss hospital pharmacy work, but I will certainly not miss the oncalls.
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment