Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Count Down to Emigration...240 days.

We are still waiting to hear back from the home office to confirm they have received B's citizenship application.  B getting a British citizenship will be a massive bonus in our plans to move, he currently has indefinite leave to remain, however this can be revoked if you spend too long outside the UK.  Dual nationality will be the only realistic option for us if we want to be able to move back to the UK.

We are slowly getting somewhere with our downsizing, we have sold a coffee table and two shelving units to the local market at Green Park Station, I have donated some of my spare demijohns to friends I know would be interested in wine making, we have even found a new home for Goldie (although she wont be moving out until we do).  We also have one more trip to Indonesia before we make the move, so we are planning to take some more stuff out there to fill our house with.

I think I have successfully managed to buy one of the books I need for my exam (Australian Medicines Handbook), by bypassing the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia and going direct to the publisher, I finally got a reply to an e-mail.  Unfortunately I think the PSA is the publisher of the other book I need (Australian Pharmaceutical Handbook and Formulary), as I can't find anywhere else that sells it.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment