Monday, May 30, 2011

CAOP

A bank holiday weekend would be the perfect time to get ahead with the revision I need for my CAOP exam, which is scarily only 4 more days away.  But I have found plenty of other things to distract myself.

Yesterday I had all the excitement of selling my PS2 on ebay, and then there was the Ute Lemper concert in the evening.  Today has been all about preparing for a BBQ tomorrow, and tomorrow....well that will be the BBQ itself.....

There's not really much I can do in the way of revision anyway, it is open book and so most of the clinical questions I don't know I'll be able to look up (even if I am still one book short).  The biggest area of revision is the calculations.  This should be straight forward as I had to do the same for my pre-reg exam, the only difference being, the CAOP exam lets you use a calculator.  Still it is amazing how many of the formulas I had forgotten:

C1 x V1 = C2 x V2

V1 = C3-C2
V2    C1-C3

Vd = F x S x Dose
                 C

etc, etc.........

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment