Well my playstation 2 sold, and despite some earlier reservations that I might have set the reserve price too low, some last minute bidding meant it reached the dizzying price of £69. I was half hoping I would get it posted out today, and the whole process would be complete. But as the payment didn't clear until after the post office closed. It will now just have to wait until next weekend, I did advertise with a 5 working day dispatch, so I'm well within my rights not to hurry.
I got very excited when I realised the auction had closed and I had successfully managed to sell my first item on ebay. Although panic soon ensued whilst I tried to work out if the buyer would automatically be sent my paypal request or whether I would have to do it myself.
It is good to be doing something that not only helps us prepare for Australia, but also makes us some money. Emigrating is after all, not a cheap process.
The only question is, what shall we sell next?
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment