Sunday, May 22, 2011

ebay

In only 1 day I have become an ebay addict, right now I am flicking between my blog and the ebay app on B's ipad. We created an ebay account 2 years ago, but since that day we haven't really touched it. Now finally I have plucked up the courage to advertise something.

Yesterday morning full of post-holiday enthusiasm, I unpacked my old playstation 2 and the associated games, and set them up for a nice photo. I then spent the next hour carefully creating the perfect ebay advert, calculating the postage, working out a reserve price and completing a brief but accurate description. I haven't had a bid yet, but there are already 6 'watchers' and I've had two messages from people offering a 'buy-it-now' price. Still there's 5 days and 22 hours to go, so that gives it plenty of time to attract interest. I have noticed similar 2nd hand playstation packages like the one I'm offering have reached around £50 so I am hopeful.

If this sale goes through without a hitch, I think it will give us the confidence to start putting other items for sale, as part of general downsizing in time for our move.

Adam

1 comment:

  1. I have to make sure, I stay addicted to selling, not buying.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete