Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Job search

I have just made a concerted effort to get my search for a job in Australia started.  I found a really useful Job website called SEEK, and have now uploaded my CV to 10 different pharmacies.

I attached a covering letter explaining when I plan to arrive in Melbourne, and that I will still need to complete my supervised practice as part of any offer.  Part of me is very concerned as to whether I will get any replies, especially after I read all those forum posts explaining how hard it was to get any sign of interest from community pharmacies unless you turn up in person.

I think 10 is a good start, I might do the same for Hobart next, but I want to see how good a response (if any) I get from my first round of applications.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment