Thursday, March 1, 2012

....Still waiting....

I can't believe it is March already, summer is coming to an end and the weather has turned very autumnal.  I wouldn't say it was cold (temperature still in the 20's) but things have certainly got a bit cooler.  B has been working now for a few weeks, and is settled in as if he has never been away.

Yet here I am, still stuck at home all day, still waiting for the PBA to give me the all clear to begin my supervised practice.  I did have an e-mail from them (2 weeks after I sent the forms) to say they wanted more evidence which I sent off the same day, but since it took a week for them just to acknowledge the receipt of my forms and two weeks to notice they needed more evidence I am not expecting any further developments any time soon.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment