Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good things come to those who wait.

One of the biggest and most frustrating things about the move to Australia has been the waiting. The periods where I have done all I can and have to rely on others to do their part.  Even back in England there was a lot of waiting, waiting for the statutory declarations from our friends in Australia, waiting for the visa application, APC decisions, exam results and of course the continuing count down to the day we actually left the UK.

Since arriving in Australia however the waiting seems to have gotten worse, perhaps because there is nothing to do but wait.  The obvious big wait, is waiting for my limited registration so that I can begin doing some pharmacy work at last.  One wait however is very soon to be over, our shipping has cleared customs and our stuff should be delivered on Thursday morning.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment