My father has recently purchased himself a computer and is in the process of getting connected to the Internet. This is very good news. He normally phones me every Monday, and I think he was a bit worried that we would loose touch once we moved to Australia, as the cost of international calls would make a weekly catch up unfeasible. Now by the power of Skype, he will not only be able to call, we will even be able to see each other.
When B and I first got together we took my father to Australia for his birthday, we then took him back two years later for our wedding. Unfortunately as time has moved on and he has got older he is feeling he wont be able to cope with a long haul flight any more, this makes the ability to communicate with video even more special.
Now, how can I get my mother to join the 21st century?
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment