Friday, September 24, 2010

Suprise visit.

The weekend of excitement just didn't want to end, after Chris went back to Cambridge on Sunday.  I had to drive down to Taunton on Monday for a course, and as I am about to begin the two hour drive back, I get a message from B to tell me I had to go via Bristol to pick up his friend Martin.

During our last trip to Australia we didn't manage to see Martin as he had picked up some nasty bug in Madrid, and Martin has never been to visit us in Bath before, so it had been over 3 years since he and B had managed to catch up.

So more late nights catching up on gossip, and I am now really looking forward to the weekend when I can finally have a sleep!  Is this what life in Australia is going to be like?

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment