I've been having quite a bad weekend in general, with the on-call and all, but I'm feeling a little bit more upbeat right now. I have been making additional requests for statutory declarations tonight.
I first requested help with my visa application back in September, as I require supporting evidence of the validity of our relationship. Unfortunately there is only 1 person who has gotten one back to us. Due to the fact I will be unemployed in less than a year it is crucial for our plans that I get my Australian visa before then. When I first asked for help there was not such an urgent need as we were being hyper-organised, but as time has been continuing to tick on in it's inevitable way, we are now seriously close to running out of time.
This is an urgent appeal to all those who have previously offered to write a statutory declaration in support my visa application. Please, if you still are able to help, can you have it written and sent to us for the end of January so that we can get the visa application submitted before time runs out. To put it bluntly, if we do not receive at least one more statutory declaration by then, our plans will all have been for nothing.
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment