Saturday, December 4, 2010

Count Down to Emigration...355 days.

There hasn't really been any progress this week with the plans for moving down under.  As before there is little progress I can make until I receive the statutory declarations and references that I require.

B made it back safely from Malta yesterday.  Despite many airports in the UK being closed due to the bad weather, Bristol was luckily not affected.  He went straight to work after he got back and so I haven't really spent any time with him since he got back, so we'll make sure that changes tonight.

If all does go to plan, this will be the last Christmas we spend in the UK.  Now neither of us are religious in anyway, so have no real attachment to any 'true' meaning of Christmas, but I am still a little peeved that I will have to be on-call.  B will not be working Christmas, but instead he will have to work for New Years, thus both bank holiday weekends will be ruined.  Still we should have just enough time for a quick trip back to see my family in January.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment