Friday, December 17, 2010

Count Down to Emigration...342 days.

One advantage of moving to a completely new country, is it gives one a chance to re-invent oneself.  But who else could I be?  Maybe I could use the opportunity to become a more adventurous and outgoing extrovert...but then maybe I'm to much of an uptight English stereotype to change. 

It is getting nearer to our last Christmas in Bath, and the weather is about to take a turn for the worse again (talking about the weather....more English stereotypes), so our last Christmas may turn into a white Christmas. 

Once Christmas is out of the way, I'll need to get back to immigration planning in earnest.  As before I am still awaiting a reference and a statutory declaration, but I doubt I will get these in time to post my application before the end of the year.  It is getting a little frustrating now as it is hard to make people realise the urgency of getting these documents, when the people I am asking live so far away, but without these documents all our planning will have been for nothing.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment