Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy B-Day B!

Yesterday was B's birthday and with some last minute planning we got together with some friends to celebrate.  Originally we had no specific plans, but after running into John at Jolly's on Saturday, he insisted we all got together.  We ended up going to the new Asian restaurant on George street and all in all I think it was a good night.  This time next year we will be celebrating a long way from anyone we know, halfway between here and Australia.

Perhaps the best birthday surprise of all was Fatso coming 'back from the dead'.  It has been almost a month since we heard of a fat, black and white cat getting hit by a car.  As sad as I am for the poor cat that died, I am so relieved to find out it wasn't our Fatso.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment