Monday, August 29, 2011

Count Down to Emigration...90 days.

I always end up posting on my blog when I'm on-call, even though I always promise myself that I wont, as my foul mood tends to sour anything I write.  Needless to say after tonight I will have only 7 more nights of on-call (hopefully forever).

Since the house sale, Gingerpus has made herself pretty much at home and has spent almost every night with us, even though we are not feeding her, she seems to love it at our house.  Although she could never replace Fatso, it's good to have a cat around again.

Our main activity this week has been planning our trip to Australia.  We have booked a couple more flights and hotels.  It is pretty much the only thing we have left to do before we go.  After all I have my visa, and have passed my exams which were my two main obstacles.  We have also managed to clear a lot of our furniture, although there are still a few things left to go.  The shipping company has been booked, and we have already packed half of our belongings up.

Unfortunately I am going to have to cut this blog post short, as my pager has just gone off again.  It's going to be a long afternoon, I can tell.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment