It is time for another mini-rant, sorry. I have just found out today that the reason there is no officially published timetable for the CAOP exam on the Australian Pharmacy Council website, is because they don't know themselves when they are going to hold the exams. In order for me to get to London to take the exam I will obviously need the day off work, however I just got an e-mail today explaining I will not be informed the day of the exam until 4 weeks before. Now for an exam that costs over $1000 to sit, I don't want to apply just to find out they have picked a day I can't get off work. It does make me wonder if they have any concept of reality, do they not realise people need time to organise these things. Anyway that's enough of a rant for now.
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment