It is amazing how pessimism can so quickly change back to optimism. This week, in fact yesterday, two major steps in our immigration planning have been made. Both steps thanks to the wonderful Dr Michael.
Firstly I got home from work yesterday to find the final part of Michael statutory declaration had arrived, this means I can finally post my visa application to the Australian high commission in London. The visa application should take between 5-6 months to process so that means, with a little bit of luck, I should know one way or the other by August at the latest!
Now the next piece of good news came when I logged onto facebook. There in my inbox was a message from Dr Michael saying he had spoken to the pharmacist he works with, and that he would be willing to consider overseeing my supervised practice. Obviously I will need to get in touch myself to sort out the details, but this has been a major boost to my whole mood. After reading about other peoples problems with organising this part of their training I had grown quite pessimistic, but suddenly everything seems to be going right again.
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment