There is very little I can now do to continue with our plans. My visa is pending my medical which I have booked for April, and my APC application is pending the CAOP exam, due some time in June. This has left me feeling quite useless, as the countdown ticks on regardless.
One thing we do need to start sorting out is applying for B's British citizenship. B already has indefinite leave to remain, but if he leaves the country for over 2 years, he will have to reapply for his visa before he can re-enter, so if we can sort out his citizenship now, that will help make life easier for us. The ultimate goal will be for us both to gain dual nationality.
B seems to have recovered quickly from the Bath half marathon and he is already talking about the prospect of running the Bristol half marathon too, and I might live to regret it, but I am seriously considering joining him for this one.
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment