I went for a run today. The first time since the half marathon. It felt good to be running again, although I'm glad I stopped when I did, as it is now raining heavily.
We have decided to step up our attempts to sell our sofa, by adding it to ebay. We have put no reserve on it, but have added the condition that the buyer must be able to collect. So as the small amount of interest we had from gumtree turned out to be from a load of timewasters, we might now finally get someone to buy it. It has 11 watchers at the moment so that is promising. Also on ebay I have now posted my old playstation one games, which I forgot to sell with my playstation 2. They have already had some interest, and I now have atleast got a garunteed buyer.
I got one reply from my job applications, which I got a little over excited about this morning, only to realise later it was from the same person who replied the last time (although it was a different advert, it must have been for the same job!
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment