Monday, October 24, 2011

Last Birthday

This weekend I celebrated my 29th birthday, my last birthday in Bath, (but also quite possibly one of my first for a while, since I met B I have spent most of my birthdays on holiday).  I'm very glad I will make it to Australia before I am 30,  (if only just).  To celebrate we had a rather civilised dinner with a few close friends.  B still managed to embarrass me by making a big scene, getting the band to sing happy birthday whilst a cake covered in sparkling candles was brought out from the kitchen.  Bless him.

In other news, we now have no sofa.  As we have already gotten rid of all our dinning room furniture this means we are down to a couple of garden chairs as our only protection from simply sitting on the floor for our final month.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment