Friday, October 7, 2011

ebay

Mixed results from ebay this time.  My PS one games are doing remarkably well, they might even make more than my PS2 console and games.  It has been just over a day and already they have had 6 bids and reached £34!  Much more than I was expecting.  The sofa on the other hand remains without bids.  This may be because B only just realised that if someone only bids 99p we would technically have to sell it for that, so he has now raised the starting bid to £55, to prevent that happening, instantly putting all 12 watchers off.  I doubt it would have really sold for just 99p, but now I doubt it will sell at all.  Bearing in mind if it doesn't sell, it will end up going to a charity shop for free, I thought 99p and free collection would have been worth it.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment