Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Count Down to Emigration...12 Days.

So we have entered our final week at work, B will have his last day tomorrow and my last day is Friday.  Despite work being so busy recently, with staff shortages, escalation wards opening all over the place and other commitments like teaching, today was surprisingly good.  I think a lot of it has to do with the knowledge I only have 3 more days to get through.

I posted the customs form to Pickfords tonight, so that's another thing sorted.  I still haven't heard from them regarding what time they are coming on Monday.  I'm just hoping it all goes smoothly.  B is going to get the car to Dan on Thursday, and Goldie is going to her new home with our neighbour on Friday.  Our house definately doesn't feel like a home any more, not helped at all by the big hole in the kitchen ceiling.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment