Monday, November 8, 2010

Count Down to Emigration...381 days.

We are sitting in the living room on this cold November evening with the open log fire burning, and B snoozing in the arm chair as I write this.  It is only just gone 5pm and it is already pitch black outside.  We have managed to make some more progress this weekend which is good, as I was feeling things were getting a bit stale.  As I mentioned yesterday I now have the correct form for my 'Letter of Good Standing' and I spent yesterday afternoon completing that, and today I completed my CV, (another thing I need to submit to the APC).  Then today we spent some time sorting through stuff to take down to the charity shop.  I was feeling so organised I even payed my GPhC fees for next year.

I posted a couple more photo's today, including one of our lovely Fatso.  Now it's hard to believe that photo was only taken last year as she is so skinny now.  She doesn't comes around as much as she used to, but she did pop by yesterday and it's almost like she is a different cat.  She is getting old and part of me wonders if she will even still be with us by the time we move.

As I watch the flames in the fireplace I am wondering when we go to live in Australia if we will ever have an open fire again.  Now I wont miss the cold of England so much, but I will miss the cosiness of being cuddled up by a proper fireplace.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment