Thursday, November 4, 2010

Job search

My body clock is still on British Summer Time so I woke up early this morning.  To pass the time before going to work I had another little search on the SHPA website to see what sort of hospital pharmacy jobs are coming up.  I have still not seen any hospital pharmacy jobs offered in Hobart, and I don't know if that's because they just don't come up very often or because the Royal Hobart Hospital doesn't advertise on this site.  In Melbourne on the other hand......

I think the Alfred Hospital has just had a complete restaff as there are so many adverts!  Not just that but I saw the perfect job for a grade 2 clinical trials pharmacist.  Now I know this is little a bit of a step down from my current post, but then I did jump a band to get here!

B is beginning to think that we will end up having to move to Melbourne too simply for the availability of work.  I know he is hoping his friend Sam will ask him to manage his new restaurant for him.  I suppose one thing to remember is we can always move to Hobart later, the main aim now is just to get out there and get a job.  We can see how we feel about where we live when we get there.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment