Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fatso.

I have mentioned in previous posts, how sad we will be to leave behind Fatso.  A cat who lived on our street and frequently came to visit.  I was informed on Saturday that she was hit by a car and killed.
She was not 'our' cat, but we were most defiantly hers.  Back when I worked in Bristol she would know what time I got home and make sure she was waiting by our front door every day to be let in (even though we had a cat flap round the back).  She has never been a playful cat, and this probably explains why she got so overweight, but there was one toy B bought that she couldn't put down (it was stuffed with organic catnip).  In recent years her visits have become less frequent and as she had lost a lot of her teeth, she had also lost a lot of weight.  But she was still big enough to bully all the other cats in the street. 

Dearest Fatso, you will be deeply missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment