The GPhC have got back to me quite quickly and despite the earlier letter suggesting we would be sent a new registration certificate, they are now saying they will not be issuing one. Sounds to me like they were too disorganised to create them and are now covering themselves by saying the didn't do it on purpose!
They forwarded me the new 'Letter of Good Standing' application form, and the reason I couldn't find it when I looked on the website? They have changed the name to something far more verbose - 'Certificate of Current Professional Standing and Fitness to Practice History'. On the old RPSGB form it mentioned that you would need to provide a certified photo with the application for Australia and New Zealand applications. The GPhC form only mentions New Zealand so I need to check whether this is a typo or if the requirements have actually changed.
Obviously the GPhC application form is more expensive than the old RPSGB one, but not by anywhere near as much as I was expecting.
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment