Just a quick post today really. I should be getting on with some last minute cramming for my exam, but it's always too easy to find ways to distract myself.
I am not too nervous about the exam itself, I am quite confident in my pharmaceutical knowledge, and the fact that it is open book means I can look up an answer if I don't know it. I've done a lot of practice calculations, and all the equations are still fresh in my mind from this, added to that I'll be allowed a calculator, so that should make it quicker. The 'short answer' question is a little more unsettling, as I am not really sure what to expect from it.
What I am most nervous about, what is really making my queasy is the train journey to London. what if the train is delayed? What if it breaks down? Or is canceled? The exam starts at 9 o'clock, but I need to be there from 8:30. Fingers crossed, First great western run a smooth service tomorrow!
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment