Saturday, June 25, 2011

CAOP

If they say good news comes in 3s I'm really looking forward to the 3rd.  On Wednesday I got news of my visa, and today I got my results for the CAOP exam.

Well if you couldn't guess from the positive tone of this blog post, I passed.  How well I passed by I will never know, as the exact result is never disclosed.  I only found out today by chance, the APC website claims it takes up to 4 weeks to post the results, and it has only been 3.  But for some reason I felt the urge to check the website before I went to work.  When I opened the page and it stated 'some results are available' my heart rate doubled, and I ran straight up stairs to find the piece of paper with my candidate number on.  It seemed to take forever to find, but as soon as I logged on there it was, my favorite word.  Passed.

So that's it, I have my visa, I have my exam results and we have our tickets.  I can now start to apply for jobs, well my supervised practice to start with, but hopefully one will lead nicely to the other.  This weekends main job is therefore updating my CV.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment